Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: $35 Fusion Brain Sale! Pre-Turkey Day Madness!

  1. #11
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    10
    ordered mine since 15-nov-08 but still never show any update on my order been ship out. any ideal how long will it take to ship the item out?

    despite several email sent none of them reply......

  2. #12
    Fusion Brain Creator 2k1Toaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado, but Canadian!
    Posts
    10,053
    Quote Originally Posted by elios View Post
    ordered mine since 15-nov-08 but still never show any update on my order been ship out. any ideal how long will it take to ship the item out?

    despite several email sent none of them reply......
    We got 1 email just now.

    You ordered on a weekend, 2 days ago. It is monday now, you will get an email shortly.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

  3. #13
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1Toaster View Post
    We got 1 email just now.

    You ordered on a weekend, 2 days ago. It is monday now, you will get an email shortly.
    ok thank bro thank for the reply, now i know that my purchase is safe.

  4. #14
    FLAC Dougw133's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,245
    Mine took a little less than 2 weeks from order to recieved

  5. #15
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4
    I encountered several problems during the checkout procedure yesterday (11/16) and sent 2 e-mails through your "contact us" page in regard to those problems. I asked for a return reply as soon as you get a chance to look into it.

    My order still shows up as "preparing" in the order history screen.

    With the recent posts about setting up steering wheel controls AND the sale price, this is offer is too good to pass up.



    .

  6. #16
    Fusion Brain Creator 2k1Toaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado, but Canadian!
    Posts
    10,053
    Well maybe we are having email problems... If you and elios sent multiple emails, we did not receive them. I will look into this.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

  7. #17
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4
    I replied to the e-mail you sent to me (11/17), and requested that you send me a manual invoice. I have not received a reply to that e-mail, yet... I think there are still issues with your e-mail.



    .

  8. #18
    Fusion Brain Creator
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino_66 View Post
    I replied to the e-mail you sent to me (11/17), and requested that you send me a manual invoice. I have not received a reply to that e-mail, yet... I think there are still issues with your e-mail.



    .
    We're getting there...

  9. #19
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4
    Invoice received, payment sent!!!



    .

  10. #20
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1Toaster View Post
    Well maybe we are having email problems... If you and elios sent multiple emails, we did not receive them. I will look into this.
    hi there may i know when you will start ship my item ? payment has been made since last saturday but the item still under processing. are you run out of stock or something ?

    can you guy please update us the status, when the item will be ship and the tracking number.

    Order Number: 381
    Detailed Invoice: https://www.fusioncontrolcentre.com/...p?order_id=381
    Date Ordered: Saturday 15 November, 2008


    this is the worse online purchase that i ever made.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. need help on fusion brain 25A Relay wireing
    By wethecom in forum Power Supplies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 02:59 PM
  2. power fusion brain from car battery
    By customaudioman in forum Fusion Brain
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 06:41 PM
  3. Mp3Car Columbus Day Lilliput Sale!
    By Zip-Lock in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-24-2005, 10:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •