Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 260

Thread: ** NEW Fusion Brain Version 6, Pre-Order NOW **

  1. #241
    Fusion Brain Creator 2k1Toaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado, but Canadian!
    Posts
    10,052
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlueLight View Post
    Were you planning on redesigning the input isolator and frequency to voltage sensor, etc... to output within the new 3.3V ADC range or are you happy to keep the old designs with the proviso that a voltage divider is required?
    Everything except the Ultrasonic sensor works with no modifications. They are all fed by the VCC of the FB itself, so it is not 5v into a 3.3v port, it is just an exact scale.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

  2. #242
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1
    hi, I know no one has posted here in for a while, but it seemed like an okay place and better than me starting a new thread. I've been lurking around the forums for a little while now (well only the fusion brain section) and I would love to get one now. So is the best/easiest place to get one from the mp3 store? Also I know there isn't much documentation and I'm just wondering if you guys are still quite active around here to give a bit of advice and possibly help. Thanks guys.

  3. #243
    Fusion Brain Creator 2k1Toaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado, but Canadian!
    Posts
    10,052
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmonkey View Post
    hi, I know no one has posted here in for a while, but it seemed like an okay place and better than me starting a new thread. I've been lurking around the forums for a little while now (well only the fusion brain section) and I would love to get one now. So is the best/easiest place to get one from the mp3 store? Also I know there isn't much documentation and I'm just wondering if you guys are still quite active around here to give a bit of advice and possibly help. Thanks guys.
    Yes the mp3car.com store sell them and is great on shipping. I sell them myself but I generally do higher volume orders. I try and ship within a week, whereas mp3car ships same dame usually.

    I get an email anytime a new thread is made in the Fusion Brain section. Now if you reply to a thread, unless I am subscribed I won't see it. Also feel free to email FusionControlCentre@gmail.com or private message me.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

  4. #244
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1Toaster View Post
    Yes the mp3car.com store sell them and is great on shipping. I sell them myself but I generally do higher volume orders. I try and ship within a week, whereas mp3car ships same dame usually.

    I get an email anytime a new thread is made in the Fusion Brain section. Now if you reply to a thread, unless I am subscribed I won't see it. Also feel free to email FusionControlCentre@gmail.com or private message me.
    The Fusion Brain looks increible and I am highly intrested in buying it for my future CarPC.

    The only doubt I have is that it has about 2 years now (maybe less). Is a version 7 coming in the near future?

    Thank you!

  5. #245
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    62
    Also, is it me or for some reason the catalog in the Fusion Brain website is broken...

  6. #246
    Fusion Brain Creator 2k1Toaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado, but Canadian!
    Posts
    10,052
    Quote Originally Posted by riahc3 View Post
    The Fusion Brain looks increible and I am highly intrested in buying it for my future CarPC.

    The only doubt I have is that it has about 2 years now (maybe less). Is a version 7 coming in the near future?

    Thank you!
    My plans include a Version 7 in the future. However, not in the new future. I have a few hundred Version 6's left and the design will be around for at least another year, probably 2. I do have an "industrial" version which is the same footprint but a few improvements. It is a lot more expensive, so it is only sold to those who ask and need it.

    The catalog on the site was taken down as much as possible without disabling the entire site. All non-volume sales go through MP3Car.com now. Helps support the site!

    Let me know if you need anything else.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

  7. #247
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    112
    Is there anyone that you know of that provides a plugin to Centrafuse for the new V6 brain? I have a V4 I have used for years using Sonictoxity's CF plugin but his plugin doesn't work past the CF 4.1 version and I would like to keep upgrading the CF version as they are released. I highly depend on the brain to control the amps, cooling fans and monitor amp temps but if I can't control it in CF I'll have to go with something like phidgets that does have a plugin for it.

    I'm not a programmer so I have no idea how to write an app.

  8. #248
    Fusion Brain Creator 2k1Toaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado, but Canadian!
    Posts
    10,052
    Quote Originally Posted by creaseguard View Post
    Is there anyone that you know of that provides a plugin to Centrafuse for the new V6 brain? I have a V4 I have used for years using Sonictoxity's CF plugin but his plugin doesn't work past the CF 4.1 version and I would like to keep upgrading the CF version as they are released. I highly depend on the brain to control the amps, cooling fans and monitor amp temps but if I can't control it in CF I'll have to go with something like phidgets that does have a plugin for it.

    I'm not a programmer so I have no idea how to write an app.
    The only plugin for CF is from Sonic. I would PM him to see if he can upgrade it to a newer version. It will be a pain to migrate to new software or new hardware. My usual suggestion is to embed the official program (like you embed GPS), but that will be a pain for you since everything is already working in the plugin.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

  9. #249
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    20
    I just received my fusion brain 6 and temp sensor today and would like to write custom software outside of FuseGL
    I am a somewhat experienced developer, so I am just looking for latest DLLs and hopefully some API documentation.
    If there isn't any API docs, i can probably figure it out from Visual Studio's intellisense. Where can I get the latest DLLs?

    thanks

    "The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents." - Nathaniel Borenstein

  10. #250
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    20
    So I am trying to do write a simple app just to test out the fb and see what i can do with it.
    I have a simple windows form application that should display the value returned from port 14. I have a FB temp sensor attached to the last analog input.

    here is the code:
    Code:
    using System;
    using System.Collections.Generic;
    using System.ComponentModel;
    using System.Data;
    using System.Drawing;
    using System.Linq;
    using System.Text;
    using System.Windows.Forms;
    using FB_USB_2011;
    using FusionBrain_WinUSB;
    
    
    namespace WindowsFormsApplication1
    {
        public partial class Form1 : Form
        {
            FusionBrain m_fusionBrain;
            public Form1()
            {
                InitializeComponent();
            }
    
            private void Form1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
            {
                MainUSBClass.FindAllFusionBrains();
                m_fusionBrain = new FusionBrain(MainUSBClass.allFusionBrains[0]);
                timer1.Enabled = true;
                timer1.Start();
            }
            
            private void timer1_Tick(object sender, EventArgs e)
            {
                try
                {
                    double val = m_fusionBrain.GetAnalogueInputValue(14);
                    port14Text.Text = val.ToString();
                }
                catch (Exception ex)
                {
                    Console.WriteLine(ex.Message);
                }
            }
        }
    }
    the form is just a text box and a timer configured to tick 30 times a second.

    when i run the application, it throws an exception:
    Code:
    'fbtestapp.vshost.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\hellthorne\Desktop\fbtest\fbtestapp\fbtestapp\bin\Debug\fbtestapp.exe', Symbols loaded.
    'fbtestapp.vshost.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\hellthorne\Desktop\fbtest\fbtestapp\fbtestapp\bin\Debug\FusionBrain_WinUSB.dll'
    'fbtestapp.vshost.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\hellthorne\Desktop\fbtest\fbtestapp\fbtestapp\bin\Debug\FB_USB_2011.dll'
    A first chance exception of type 'System.MissingFieldException' occurred in fbtestapp.exe
    Field not found: 'FusionBrainInstance.AllAnalogueInputs'.
    it just repeats the exception stuff over and over since the try/catch doesn't halt execution

    I saw some crazy stuff about calling ReadDatafromFusionBrain to read all the inputs at once from this thread (http://www.mp3car.com/fusion-brain/1...ual-basic.html), but that seems more like old school C style programming, and not the more advanced functionality of C# you're encouraging.

    what is the recommended way to read a specific input port value?

    "The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents." - Nathaniel Borenstein

Similar Threads

  1. Fusion Brain V4 Digital Inputs
    By malcom2073 in forum Fusion Brain
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 11:16 AM
  2. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 02:46 PM
  3. Fusion Brain and iBus
    By nemo1 in forum Fusion Brain
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 10:05 AM
  4. Vista won't see the Fusion Brain
    By Ineffigy in forum Fusion Brain
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 06:39 AM
  5. Fusion Brain and its uses!
    By HiJackZX1 in forum Fusion Brain
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 06:41 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •