New Fusion Brain Setup Questions
So for Christmas, I am looking to get a FB to add to my setup. Questions below.
Fusion Brain Version 6 x1
50A Current Sensor x4
MOSFET Power Output Board x2
4 Channel Input Isolator and Voltage Divider x1
Fusion Control Centre's Mini-Relay Board x1
Current sensors for processor, 2 amps, and carPC.
Temps inside amp rack and trunk
Light gauge for screen auto-dimming
Remote for processor and sub amp to make anti-thump and battery saver
Remote and Fan controlled for 2 fan rigs (1 4xfan set for amp rack / 1 2xfan set for cooling the trunk)
Voltmeter for audio gear
On/Off for some led lighting (Provide light for adjusting gains and other amp settings)
1) If dark dim screen, else brightness high (may add variable adjustment setting after initial setup and if needed)
2) If (voltage>12v && sound card on) turn ON processor remote
else turn off processor remote
3) If (voltage>12.5v && processor remote ON)turn off sub remote
else turn off sub remote
4) If (amp rack temp > X degrees) turn ON rack fans HIGH
else turn ON rack fans LOW
5) If (trunk temp > Y degrees) turn ON trunk fans HIGH
else If (trunk temp > z degrees) turn ON trunk fans LOW
else turn OFF trunk fans
6) Log amperage usage of all 4 components separate and the system combine
1) Can this hardware support the requirements I am looking to accomplish? (from what i can tell yes)
2) How hot does the fusion brain get? I am changing my case to a Silverstone SG-08 and I would like to mount most of the hardware in the spare 3.5 HDD and 2.5 HDD bays. If these generate too much heat, I will need to redesign my intended setup.
3) How much power does the FB use? The fans and remotes shouldn't draw much off the FB so overall I would assume this setup shouldn't use more than 60w.
4) Is it best to power the FB off a direct dc line or rig to the cpu psu? If wired directly, will it be always on?
5) Is there anything else I may need? I was reading I may need resistors to create a voltmeter.
6) (Dumb question and pretty sure I can get this working without seeing it) Using RR / FB, can I have manual overrides for all automated tasks? For instance on a hundred degree day, I may want to default to fans always on. Or I may want to turn the sub off even though power in not an issue.
Thanks in advance for any help.