Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51

Thread: [Release]: GammaControl v2.1

  1. #11

  2. #12
    Banned RPM_VR4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    1,893
    WTF??? It was only $25 right? I still don't get what that has to do with charging for GC either. ...and you committed the cardinal sin of software development (especially for a small utility app): It should be free updates for life, not until you decide to up the major rev which you can do whenever you want. That's as bad as ******* SnapStream. I hate those assholes .

  3. #13
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by RPM_VR4
    WTF??? It was only $25 right? I still don't get what that has to do with charging for GC either. ...and you committed the cardinal sin of software development (especially for a small utility app): It should be free updates for life, not until you decide to up the major rev which you can do whenever you want. That's as bad as ******* SnapStream. I hate those assholes .
    Yeh. He does not want to refund $25 for a sound card he said would be working.

    It was my decision to make this a utility for which you have to pay for. Its not like $6 is much.

    BTW: People who donated over $5 will receive updates for free as a sign of gratitude

  4. #14
    Para Laura thanatos106's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Miami Beach,FL U.S.A
    Posts
    3,497
    I give you $25 right now if you drop this cat fight!! but you have to promise that you won't do this shareware **** again (stop being a kid and **** everyone else but the one that you have the problem with)

    Thanatos.
    RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

    Nissan Aux-in MOD


    Quote Originally Posted by bgoodman
    We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

  5. #15
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by thanatos106
    I give you $25 right now if you drop this cat fight!! but you have to promise that you won't do this shareware **** again (stop being a kid and **** everyone else but the one that you have the problem with)

    Thanatos.
    I have a simple principle - being told the truth. He said that the card worked. Obviously it doesn't. That makes me angry, especially when practically everyone else is trying to convince me that the card somehow mysteriously died by laying in an antistatic bag for 2 months

    IM me if you want to talk

  6. #16
    tja
    tja is offline
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    sydney, australia
    Posts
    442
    is there a trial for this before i buy?

    *runs off to check on emule*
    2005 Nissan Xtrail
    DFI 855GME-MGF - Celeron M 1.4GHz - 256Mb RAM - 200Gb SATA HDD - OPUS 150w - Xenarc 700TSV

    worklog

  7. #17
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by tja
    is there a trial for this before i buy?

    *runs off to check on emule*


    YGPM.

  8. #18
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Link updated.

    Please donate. Or I'll have to make this into a shareware app. And you know that no one wants that.

  9. #19
    Variable Bitrate MC_Stoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    427
    Quote Originally Posted by 0l33l
    Please donate. Or I'll have to make this into a shareware app. And you know that no one wants that.
    TRANSLATION:
    Pay 0l33l for the application, or pay 0l33l for the application
    A calm approach in a troubled world...
    http://www.inside-guide.co.uk/CarPC

    CONSOLE_RR Project in progress...
    DC UK Forum

  10. #20
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by MC_Stoo
    TRANSLATION:
    Pay 0l33l for the application, or pay 0l33l for the application
    Basically I'm saying that I don't get enough donations. If this keeps up, then I'd have to make it into a shareware app. Of course those who donated would get free copies for supporting me

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] GammaControl v1.3
    By 0l33l in forum GammaControl
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-12-2005, 04:28 AM
  2. [Release] GammaControl v1.2
    By 0l33l in forum GammaControl
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-31-2005, 02:16 AM
  3. [Release] GammaControl v1.0
    By 0l33l in forum GammaControl
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2005, 09:20 PM
  4. [Release] GammaControl v.2
    By 0l33l in forum GammaControl
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 12:26 AM
  5. [Release] GammaControl v.1
    By 0l33l in forum GammaControl
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 12:25 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •