Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 67

Thread: [Release]: GammaControl v2.4

  1. #31
    Constant Bitrate Paul C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by 0l33l View Post
    For some reason I doubt that its GC related, as you saw, liquidsmoke also has that problem, and he doesn't run GC.


    But the strange thing is it only does it when GC is running

  2. #32
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul C View Post
    But the strange thing is it only does it when GC is running
    Its also strange that liquidsmoke reports the problem when GC is not running

  3. #33
    Constant Bitrate Paul C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    114
    I know its all very strange and the really strange thing that I can't get my head round is why I only get it on the main menu and on the GPS screen and RR seems to hang when I go back to the desk top and it appears again then. As I made my own skin I'm going to try some one elses just to make sure its not that.

  4. #34
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul C View Post
    I know its all very strange and the really strange thing that I can't get my head round is why I only get it on the main menu and on the GPS screen and RR seems to hang when I go back to the desk top and it appears again then. As I made my own skin I'm going to try some one elses just to make sure its not that.
    Yeh, try someone else's. Maybe its a RR issue?

  5. #35
    Constant Bitrate Paul C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    114
    well after lots of playing about for the last couple of evenings I've tried a different skin and it still does it. If I use GC to just adjust the gamma everything is fine but if I use GC to change the skins this is when I get the problem also I've found out the computer has to go into and out off hibernation before it will do it.

  6. #36
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul C View Post
    well after lots of playing about for the last couple of evenings I've tried a different skin and it still does it. If I use GC to just adjust the gamma everything is fine but if I use GC to change the skins this is when I get the problem also I've found out the computer has to go into and out off hibernation before it will do it.
    So maybe its an RR bug after skin change and resume from hibernation.

  7. #37
    Constant Bitrate Paul C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    114
    ok so i had a big play about last night altering all sorts of settings and what seems to have fixed it (at the moment any how) is deselecting "RR is aware of hibernate procedures"

    So thank you for your help on this

  8. #38
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul C View Post
    ok so i had a big play about last night altering all sorts of settings and what seems to have fixed it (at the moment any how) is deselecting "RR is aware of hibernate procedures"

    So thank you for your help on this
    Sure

    Post that in the thread you linked me to.

  9. #39
    Constant Bitrate Paul C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by 0l33l View Post
    Sure

    Post that in the thread you linked me to.


    I have indeed thought I'd just come here and say thanks and let you know what I did in case you dont get to the RR section much

  10. #40
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul C View Post
    ok so i had a big play about last night altering all sorts of settings and what seems to have fixed it (at the moment any how) is deselecting "RR is aware of hibernate procedures"
    Hi... Can you tell me exectly which part you disable? Via the rr.ini file or through the RRConfig?

    I have the same white box issue too...


    Thanks in advance

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release]: GammaControl v2.2
    By 0l33l in forum GammaControl
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 03:21 AM
  2. [Release]: GammaControl v1.9
    By 0l33l in forum GammaControl
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 01:30 AM
  3. [Release] GammaControl v1.3
    By 0l33l in forum GammaControl
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-12-2005, 04:28 AM
  4. [Release] GammaControl v1.2
    By 0l33l in forum GammaControl
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-31-2005, 02:16 AM
  5. [Release] GammaControl v.2
    By 0l33l in forum GammaControl
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 12:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •