I would like to see, in order of least to most important to me:
- Commell boards. May require some crazy distributor relationship, IDK...
- MTron SSDs (maybe some cheaper alternatives too)
- Fully USB powered slimline DVD drive. Like this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16827249016
- Some common Molex connectors, pins, and crimpers. They are so cheap but relatively scarce that you have to order from some random store just for those and end up paying more for shipping than it is worth. Better to get all that stuff while purchasing cool PC upgrades
- Generic insulated copper wire of different gauges by the foot. Like say I need 35 ft of 4 gauge power cable and 10 feet of 14 gauge or something. Nothing crazy, just keep spools of some sizes of medium quality in stock and cut per order.