OK i brought a new 7" monitor for my car pc but it does not have a vga/usb connection that i need to make it work. I cant connect to the pc and need this cable for the touch screen to work also. My monitor has a round 10 pin plug attached which should then connect to a female round 10 pin and on the other end should be the normal vga conection for the pc and a usb connection. Where the heck can i get this cable i have looked all over. Not even sure what it is called.Any help welcome guys.