Anyone heard of this brand Honyas?
This is what I'm looking at buying. It looks pretty tempting. But kinda sketchy on the brand/quality.
And if Honyas OEM's to anyone can you post what brand is relabled. Thanks!
well i love their "notes" on the side of the page:
1) Positive and negative pole must be distinguished while electrifying for no damage to the unit.
2) The unit is of high precision and no humidity.
3) The player cannot be crashed or scratched by hard objects.
4) Do not leave the unit in a location of strong light while using for the best resolution and color.
5) Unprofessional cannot disassemble the unit.
the seller is from hong kong--bad
where do you take it WHEN it breaks?
i can translate it from chinese to spanish for ya--EL CRAPO!
That Honya logo looks very similar to Honda from that image.
I have a Hongda LCD screen here. TFT non-active ugh!
Never heard of either of them, but I get the feeling they might be trying to con people into think it's Honda