my new mp3 player, need help...
Ok, so I've been wanting to do a new mp3 player for awhile. I finally scored a 5.6" tft lcd screen, ntsc. I'm gunna have an aluninum box made for it. I have questions for you all though...
1) Should i worry about heat in the summer when my car is in the parking lot at work.
2) How should i mount my harddrive so it's life will be longer
3) Should I run rca/video/keypad/ in one snake or run rca/video seperate.
4) How should I wire up the lcd and the computer using 1 inverter
5) What should i control my mp3 player with, keypad, fold up keyboard?
6) Does anyone know of a good CHEAP mobo slot 1 preferably or fcpga so i can get a cheap celeron, that has video(w/ ntsc out), sound, and optional ethernet. I want to go with a thin case so i don't want anything in the pci/isa slots.
thanks alot for your help!
I hate to do this, but...
can answer every one of those questions.
Except maybe for #3...
I'd make sure you run your cables seperate, or at least the power and data cables. Some people have lines on their LCD caused by interference.