Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: What do you call these?

  1. #1
    Low Bitrate atrixstars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006

    What do you call these?

    hi, what do you call those pieces where you stick a wire into it to 'screw on'? In this picture it has the green lines....

    My CarPc Blog (<This is outdated. I have updated to a fully running Carpc System)

  2. #2
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    It's a terminal block-so you should be asking for a pcb-mounted screw-terminal block......
    F6 Tornado Project Log ; HP Blackbird Watercooled Server

    Beta Tester for Centrafuse and 3dConnexion (No business affiliation with either)

Similar Threads

  1. Detect when call is active in RR ?
    By mobworld in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 09:51 AM
  2. Transfering call to Car Pc ??
    By vicky_obee in forum PhoneControl
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2005, 03:55 AM
  3. RR And PHOCO Call receiving prob
    By Sonicxtacy02 in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 09:00 AM
  4. Help with serial LCD
    By hcker2000 in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-20-2005, 02:31 PM
  5. BASIC Stamp question
    By Banderon in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-07-2004, 08:33 AM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts