Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: New Jetway Mini ITX Board no display *HELP*

  1. #31
    Fusion Brain Creator 2k1Toaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado, but Canadian!
    Posts
    10,045
    Perhaps
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

  2. #32
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    15
    2k1Toaster You are the man! i got the ddr2 ram at 533,mhz and lo and behold.... IT WORKS!! Thanks bro! And thanks to everyone with suggestions. Now i can finish my project!

  3. #33
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    69
    good to hear that you are up and running

  4. #34
    Fusion Brain Creator 2k1Toaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado, but Canadian!
    Posts
    10,045
    Quote Originally Posted by them0dster View Post
    2k1Toaster You are the man! i got the ddr2 ram at 533,mhz and lo and behold.... IT WORKS!! Thanks bro! And thanks to everyone with suggestions. Now i can finish my project!


    Glad I am not the only one to be frustrated by a Jetway board. Although once they are running, they are quite nice overall. Only other issues I have had with them were video resolution related, but hopefully those have been since fixed...
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

  5. #35
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    15
    one last question about my pain in the azz jetway... it has a S-Video port and Yellow video port.. Neither of which can work which sux big time.. I planned on having this machine plugged into my TV.. Now i cant. If my tv had a vga port i would be fine as that port is the only one that works properly. Have you guys had any luck with the s-video?

  6. #36
    Fusion Brain Creator 2k1Toaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado, but Canadian!
    Posts
    10,045
    Quote Originally Posted by them0dster View Post
    one last question about my pain in the azz jetway... it has a S-Video port and Yellow video port.. Neither of which can work which sux big time.. I planned on having this machine plugged into my TV.. Now i cant. If my tv had a vga port i would be fine as that port is the only one that works properly. Have you guys had any luck with the s-video?
    You have to either:

    (a) enable output via Windows using Jetway's software

    or

    (b) enable it as the default video device in the BIOS
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

  7. #37
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    15
    hmmm... ill def. look into that. The S-video would work for a few but then get fuzzy. When i try to use the yellow jack, i get nothing at all. Did u have this problem? What jetway software by the way? i installed the drivers.. So im guessing there is software somwhere installed due to that process.

  8. #38
    Fusion Brain Creator 2k1Toaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado, but Canadian!
    Posts
    10,045
    Quote Originally Posted by them0dster View Post
    hmmm... ill def. look into that. The S-video would work for a few but then get fuzzy. When i try to use the yellow jack, i get nothing at all. Did u have this problem? What jetway software by the way? i installed the drivers.. So im guessing there is software somwhere installed due to that process.
    Are you wanting to use the video out for your main screen? That would be a bad idea to cheap out there, and I suggest using a VGA monitor. That and it will be better.

    I had originally intended for my jetway board to be used in a HTPC setup, but it wouldn't continuously output from the svideo jack. It was the for the best anyways because I got a better suited motherboard with HDMI out and it has been a great thing!

    When I tried to use it in the car, I had a VGA screen. So many other problems with it though just frustrted me and I gave up after a couple months.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

  9. #39
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    15
    so yea the s-vid garbage port doesnt work at all.. now my issue is trying to get the yellow video out to work.. i found nothing in bios and i cant find jetway software that would enable it. I have a monitor to use but i prefer my bigger TV so i dont have to a)burn movies anymore and b) use a flash drive on my dvd player anymore.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Similar Threads

  1. Lilliput screen on Ubuntu
    By yam125 in forum Linux
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 10:19 AM
  2. Intel Itx board into C134
    By Craggy in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-09-2006, 06:06 PM
  3. Mini ITX MB? HELP
    By fondoo in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-06-2004, 08:46 PM
  4. Xenarc with Mini Itx and Powerstrip
    By Glyn in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-24-2002, 09:26 AM
  5. mini itx and xp
    By oddcomp in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-16-2002, 03:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •