Hope this is the right place for this.

Willing to pay if the price is right. The job is relatively small, I'm putting an open frame touchscreen where my cupholder is, but there is going to be empty space around it...a few cm. Need someone to fabricate something that will fill out the space and make it look like the touchscreeen came like that, preferably fiberglass. I'm in NY, willing to travel to parts of NJ and CT.