Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Nokia 3650- How good in the real World?

  1. #21
    Constant Bitrate cafn8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    New Jersey, US
    Posts
    130

    Follow up...

    Hey guys, thanks for the input. Even though I told myself to stop spending money, I went ahead and did it... My 3650 should be here in about 5 days. I'm pretty excited about the unlimited data I wonder how soon my phone's replacement will be on the market.

    Can't wait to start playing!

  2. #22
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by cafn8
    Hey guys, thanks for the input. Even though I told myself to stop spending money, I went ahead and did it... My 3650 should be here in about 5 days. I'm pretty excited about the unlimited data I wonder how soon my phone's replacement will be on the market.
    Cool! So you got with T-mobile to get the unlimited data? How much does that cost per month nowadays?

    - Taylor

  3. #23
    Constant Bitrate cafn8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    New Jersey, US
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by Taytay
    Cool! So you got with T-mobile to get the unlimited data? How much does that cost per month nowadays?
    Yeah, I decided to stay with T-mofo. The unlimited data is $20 in addition to your voice plan. I was expecting $10 because that's what a friend of mine pays, but she has a pretty basic phone and T-mobile bases the rates on what phone you have. They have to take into account that you CAN send and receive a lot more data with the 3650 and I expect to take advantage of it. The next lower price was $10 with a 3MB/month limit. A little too confining for me.

    I consideredswitching to AT&T because I'd pay less for the phone, but decided it would be easier to keep my ph# and pay the lower data rates. Besides, since I'm staying with T-mobile, I can switch my SIM card back into my VisorPhone when I'm feeling nostalgic

  4. #24
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by cafn8
    I consideredswitching to AT&T because I'd pay less for the phone, but decided it would be easier to keep my ph# and pay the lower data rates. Besides, since I'm staying with T-mobile, I can switch my SIM card back into my VisorPhone when I'm feeling nostalgic
    Heheh - that's cool. I'm so envious of $20/month being all you have to pay!!! That gets me almost nothing on AT&T! I have unlocked my phone, so I will probably just keep using it and switch to T-mobile when my contract is up. That is of course if the 3650 isn't obsolete by then! So did you get the new 3650 with the non-circular keypad?

    - Taytay

  5. #25
    Constant Bitrate cafn8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    New Jersey, US
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by Taytay
    Heheh - that's cool. I'm so envious of $20/month being all you have to pay!!! That gets me almost nothing on AT&T! I have unlocked my phone, so I will probably just keep using it and switch to T-mobile when my contract is up. That is of course if the 3650 isn't obsolete by then! So did you get the new 3650 with the non-circular keypad?
    Nope. I think that's the 3660 or something like that. I got the "inexpensive because it will soon be replaced" 3650. I think the new one has better color depth on the screen, but other than that and the more traditional keypad it seems pretty Identical. No idea of technical specs though. I bet that the Opera web browser will make me glad to have unlimited data.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •