Did it work?
Yeah, thanks for not splitting this off into another thread. I'm glad I could help. Let me know if it works properly.Originally Posted by sebell69
Going to buy the parts today,
we had this "small" hurricane called Wilma passby us and dump us into a post hurricane era of no electricity, no broadband, no hot water, hell I was making my coffee using a sterno can and a small bowl, camping flashback that was
Anyways I will let you know in a couple of days if it worked or not......... thank again for the help and concern.
The early bird catches the worm but,
its the second mouse that gets the cheese
Ugh, sorry to hear that about Hurricane Wilma. I know that the hurricane season has been terrible. I hope you haven't suffered any major losses.
Best of luck!
I'm a part of the Autonomous Robotics Club at Tennessee Technological University.
We are using an Intel Atom processor on our robot and need to boot "headless."
We found this thread, and tried it out, and IT WORKED!
Here's what we did (with the resistors we had available at the time):
Between each color and it's ground, we put one 100 ohm and two 750 ohm resistors all in parallel to simulate 75 ohms (actually closer to 78.9 ohms).
Between Hsync and SyncGnd we put two 1200ohm resistors in parallel to make a 600ohm.
We did the same thing between Vsync and SyncGnd.
That's it! It works. Best of luck to you. Thanks for the idea!
might be enough to terminate only the green pin to ground with 75ohm (worked for me)