I picked up some 1/8" to RCA jacks from Rat Shack but they are just a hair too wide, or the input plugs are too close together, and so I can't put all 4 of them in (4 channel surround sound). They end up bending each other all crooked and the 4th won't even go in.

What kind of 1/8" jack do you use? I was thinking of the traditional headphone jack which is a 90' right-angle, but do they make these in converters for RCA?

I need to hook this darn pc up to my amps..