It would be nice to have a case that would:
1) fit the Opus 150, but in the same time being small and SLIM
2) not come with a power supply, leaving space for the Opus
3) have a good ventilation system (and preferably radiotors like the amps)
4) allow to install it like an amp in the car
5) no cd rom slot (for those that have an external one, thus creating more room inside)
6) fit a desktop HDD
7) have all the ports on one side
8) last, but not least, a high quality finish.
This is what I can think of at the moment. If you know of such a case, please, tell me about it. Also, If you have other preferances than the ones listed above, post them. I've been searched and searched, but nothing.
Audi S8 supercar
Modded Xbox 400GB HD
Rear 7" screen & navplus
Toyota Hiace Van
Shuttle PIII 866 256Mb 10GB OPUS powered
MediaCar & Mappoint 2004
Custom fit 7" TFT VGA TSK
bora xp is right looky at mine:
DICE Los Angeles
I did before I started this thread. But the 137 is not a very looking case, by my taste ofcourse. I've never seen it with my own eyes, but I don't think those are high quality materials. (8)Originally Posted by craigyb
It also has a cdrom slot (5). This is important for me first beacouse of space, and second, becouse if you don't put a cd unit in, the outer look isn't very attractive anymore.
And in your install, you have used a 2,5 HDD. (6)
Originally Posted by BoraXP
I'd say I'm pretty good with everything. However, I'd like to buy one already made, for various reasons. The only one that comes close to my requirements is the not yet released Mapower:
It doesn't necesarily to be that small, but it has to be slim.