Solution for your audio from "COMPUTER TO SPEAKERS"
I was planning on getting an external USB Sound Card but i didn't want to take up another USB slot or have to provide the power for the external either. I was searching and i found this PCI Sound Card by M-Audio. I haven't used it but it seems like it's a good solution. Any input would be appreciated. It has 1x RCA inputs and an adapter for 8x analog outputs. I you could hook four (two front L/R and two rear L/R) to your amp to your speakers and then run two to your Sub Amp or however your amps and speakers are connected. it also has the 1x RCA input good for XM's DiretPCR which has RCA's I believe. Again I haven't used it so I'm not sure how good it is but again it seems like a solution. here's some specs, pics, and a link.
M-AUDIO PCI Sound Card w/ SPDIF, Model "Delta 410" -RETAIL
Model# DELTA 410
Item # N82E16829121105
Frequency Response: 22-22KHz, -0.2, -0.4dB@48KHz; 22-40KHz, -0.2, -0.7dB@96KHz
Signal-Noise Ratio: D->A 101.5 dB; A->D 99.6 dB
Max Sampling Rate: 24-bit/96KHz
Input/Output: Break-out cable to gold-plated RCA jacks, 8x Analog Out, 2x Analog In, S/PDIF Digital I/O
PC/Macintosh Interface: PCI
Supported OS: Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000; Mac OS 8.6 or higher
- Convenient and powerful routing possibilities
- Unsurpassed fidelity
- Superior driver technology
- The broadest compatibility of any card
- Zero latency monitoring
- Bit-for-bit accurate digital transfers via S/PDIF
- 24-bit 96 kHz recording
- Powerful digital mixing and routing.
- Control over SCMS (Serial Copy Management System).
- 4x10 24-bit/96khz full-duplex recording interface.
- PCI card with break-out cable to gold-plated RCA jacks.
- 8 Analog Outs, -10dB unbalanced consumner signal levels.
- 2 Analog Ins, configured for -10dB unbalanced signal levels.
- S/PDIF digital I/O on gold-plated RCA connectors located on the PCI card. A variety of settings, including AC3 or DTS surround and copy protection schemes, may be configured via the Delta Control Panel software.
- High dynamic range (A-weighted measured): D/A 101.5 dB, A/D 99.6 dB.
- Low distortion (measured THD @ 0dBFS): A/D and D/A less than 0.002%.
- Frequency Response:
22-22kHz, -0.2,-0.4dB @48kHz
22-40kHz, -0.2,-0.7dB @96kHz
- All data paths support up to 24bit/96kHz performance, no upgrades necessary.
- Comprehensive digital mixing, routing, and monitoring capabilities with included Delta Control Panel software.
- Hardware sample-accurate sync will allow linking of multiple Delta units.
System Requirements (PC)
- Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000 or ME
- Pentium III 500Mhz - (96kHz operation)
- Pentium II 400 - (48kHz operation)
- 128 MB of PC100 RAM - (96kHz operation)
- 64 MB of SDRAM - (48kHz operation)
- UDMA EIDE or ATA 33/66
System Requirements (Mac) - MacOS 8.6 or higher
- G4 or G3
- 128 MB RAM - (96kHz operation)
- 64 MB RAM - (48kHz operation)
Dimensions 10.5" x 2.5" x 8.5"
Weight 1.24 lb.
I'm not sure if the pics'll work in this post but here's the site w/ the pics on it
M-Audio at Newegg