Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Lilliput Cord

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Dallas, TX

    Lilliput Cord

    I have the lilliput model 619GL-70NP (touchscreen) and I damaged my vga/usb cord. Does anyone know of a website or something that sells replacements. I tried but they don't have it.

  2. #2
    FLAC Chairboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Is it the cord with the plug in connector that looks kinda like a keyboard/mouse cable? If so, you should be able to get an 8 pin (iirc) mini-din cable that will be the same as the one included with the Lilliput (did you read the 'Everything you wanted to know about your lilliput' FAQ thread yet?). If it's the screw on type, I can't answer, I have no experience with it.
    Chrysler 300 - Fabricating

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 118
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 04:05 PM
  2. Replies: 88
    Last Post: 09-15-2004, 06:38 PM
  3. Lilliput touchscreen problems -- Need Help
    By BrUTaL in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2004, 09:41 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2004, 12:10 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-01-2004, 05:37 AM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts