Poss. Ground problem, PSU shocking me
I have a 400W inverter powered directly from the battery. The ground goes to a place I sanded to the metal and screwed directly into, what is basically, the floorboard. Now whenever if the PSU is powered on and I'm touching any part of the truck body and the casing of the PSU at the same time, I get a slight shock. Nothing heart stopping, but definitely a tingle. I've tried it with two different PSU's and still the same result. I moved the ground around trying to find a better spot, but still the same results. Is it a problem with my inverter, or should I have to ground it directly to the battery or frame?
Thanks for any help.