Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: ready to place my order at thestore, what else am i going to need?

  1. #1
    Variable Bitrate shrinkydinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    244

    ready to place my order at thestore, what else am i going to need?

    What have i not realized i need to buy?

    Mp3car MTSVO-SC Fully motorized VGA Touch Screen
    - Screen Cleaner None
    $449.99

    MP3Car Custom Car Computer (OPUS)
    - Build Build & Test
    - CD/DVD Drive Teac 24x Notebook CD-ROM (refurb)
    - Hard Drive 2.5" Hard Drive 100GB Seagate 5400rpm
    - Bluetooth None
    - Memory 512MB DDR RAM PC2700 184-Pin DIMM Memory
    - Keyboard None
    - Operating System None
    - Sound On-board
    - Monitor No monitor
    - Wireless None
    - Motherboard VIA EPIA SP13000 Mini-ITX Motherboard
    $994.99

  2. #2
    Calm
    Down
    Or
    Get
    A
    2
    Week
    Vacation
    -Love
    The
    Forum
    Policeman
    Wiredwrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,605
    Quote Originally Posted by shrinkydinx
    What have i not realized i need to buy?

    Mp3car MTSVO-SC Fully motorized VGA Touch Screen
    - Screen Cleaner None
    $449.99

    MP3Car Custom Car Computer (OPUS)
    - Build Build & Test
    - CD/DVD Drive Teac 24x Notebook CD-ROM (refurb)
    - Hard Drive 2.5" Hard Drive 100GB Seagate 5400rpm
    - Bluetooth None
    - Memory 512MB DDR RAM PC2700 184-Pin DIMM Memory
    - Keyboard None
    - Operating System None
    - Sound On-board
    - Monitor No monitor
    - Wireless None
    - Motherboard VIA EPIA SP13000 Mini-ITX Motherboard
    $994.99
    Not to knock the system, or the MP3Car.com store because they are great, but you can probably get a better deal on the computer and the componenets someplace else.

    I also don't see a power supply menitioned, either AC-DC or DC-DC.

    Michael
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

  3. #3
    Variable Bitrate shrinkydinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiredwrx
    Not to knock the system, or the MP3Car.com store because they are great, but you can probably get a better deal on the computer and the componenets someplace else.

    I also don't see a power supply menitioned, either AC-DC or DC-DC.

    Michael
    i assumed as much... but the cost isnt really an issue for me, i would rather have everything assembled/etc when it gets to me...

    and the case comes with a 120w psu.

  4. #4
    Calm
    Down
    Or
    Get
    A
    2
    Week
    Vacation
    -Love
    The
    Forum
    Policeman
    Wiredwrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,605
    Quote Originally Posted by shrinkydinx
    i assumed as much... but the cost isnt really an issue for me, i would rather have everything assembled/etc when it gets to me...

    and the case comes with a 120w psu.
    Well, then you should be golden.

    Michael
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Similar Threads

  1. safest place to place laptop?
    By cubanmoses in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 02:10 PM
  2. where and how to place laptop???
    By cubanmoses in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2003, 12:39 AM
  3. cheapest place to get an laptop hdd adapter?
    By whoojong in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 12:19 PM
  4. The best place for LCD's
    By gish34334 in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-29-2001, 10:24 PM
  5. is there a place that i can get an lcd 6'' for around 150$ or less?
    By BobyYoo in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-27-2000, 11:03 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •