FM Modulator... which one?
I am in the process of building an MP3 connection to my current OEM HU. I have a 2002 Ford Explorer and I would like to hookup my MP3 player to it.
I have found the following FM Modulators:
- Farenheit/Power Acoustik EFM01 PLL (Phase Lock Loop) Tuner
- XO Vision RFM-60 Stereo Digital PLL
- Pyle / View PLMD2 PLL FM (on MP3car.com)
- Farenheit/Power Acoustik EFM02 PLL (Phase Lock Loop) Tuner
- Clarion FM200S (crutchfield)
- JVC KS-IF200 FM Modulator
I have read that I NEED to buy PLL tuner to get a good signal. Any other recommendations? What are others using? Please include Make/Model. I don't want to buy one blind.