I believe i blew the 15a resistor on my m2-atx, by connecting the battery to the wrong connection. So i switch it out w/ anothe resistor(spare from car's fuse box). I first hook up the ground, than ignition, and once I try to connect the battery wire, the motherboard light comes out for like half a second and goes off.
Do i need to replace the power supply??
It's hard to tell. What you should do first is test the motherboard. Disconnect the m2 psu and connect a regular PSU that is used for a home (AC to DC). Make sure that the motherboard is not shot.
2006 Subaru Sti
Lilliput 7", M10000, M2 PSU, 80GB, DVD ROM/CDRW, Audigy 2 NX
If you blew the fuse something is likely shorted. Tear everything apart, make sure nothing metal is touching the underside of the M2 or the mobo. Then test with a desktop ATX supply.
MII-12000 / Ampie / Lilliput 7" / BU-355 / PicoPSU / uSDC
Currently: Enjoying the setup, but always contemplating my next move...