Is there 184 pin dual channel DDR RAM?
I have a motherboard that supports dual channel 184 pin but all the DDR2 (I'm assuming this is dual channel) I see online is all 240 pin. Where do I find 184 pin dual channel RAM to fit this board?
Here is the board.
* MSI's latest K8NGM2 utilizes the latest nForce4 chipset supporting the GeForce 6150 high performance integrated graphics. Besides the standard, high performance features of a motherboard, the K8NGM2 includes an amazing image processing ability and an embedded DVI-D output that every gamer will totally love. Users can install additional graphics card in the PCI-Express x16 slot to achieve better display performance. The latest K8NGM2 is definitely the best solution for high performance computing demands as well as future upgrades.
* - Support Socket 939 AMD Processor
- Support Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor
- The Most Powerful Onboard Graphics Solution
- Enjoy Home Theater Experience Right on your PC
- Rich and Powerful Connection Capability
- PCI Express x16
- SATA 2 with RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5
- Gigabit Lan
- NVIDIA PureVideo Technology
• Supports 64-bit AMD® Athlon™ 64FX/64 processor (Socket 939)
• Supports 3000+, 3200+, 3500+, 3800+, 4000+, 4400+, 4600+, 4800+, FX53, FX55, FX57, FX60
• NVIDIA ® C51PV (GeForce6150) Chipset
- HyperTransport connection to AMD K8 Athlon64 processor
- 8 or 16 bit control/address/data transfer both directions
- 1GHz "Double Data Rate" operation both direction
- Supports one PCI-E x16 slot
- Graphic integrated
• NVIDIA ® MCP51 (MCP430) Chipset
- Supports dual channel native SATA controller up to 300MB/s with RAID 0, 1, 0+1 and 5
- Ultra DMA 66/100/133 master mode PCI EIDE controller
- ACPI & PC2001 compliant enhanced power management
- Supports USB2.0 up to 8 ports
- Supports HD audio
• Supports dual channel DDR 266/333/400, using four 184-pin DDR DIMMs.
• Supports the memory size up to 4GB
• Supports 2.5v DDR SDRAM DIMM
• An IDE controller on the NVIDIA® nForce MPC51 (nForce 430) chipset provides IDE HDD/CD-ROM with PIO, Bus Master and Ultra DMA133/100/66 operation modes.
- Can connect up to 4 IDE devices
• NVIDIA® nForce MPC51 (nForce 430) supports 4 SATA II ports
- Transfer rate is up to 300MB/s
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5
• 7.1 channel audio codec RealTek ALC880
- Compliance with AC97 v2.3 Spec.
- Meet PC2001 audio performance requirement.
• VITESSE vsc8201RX
- Compliant with PCI v2.2
- Supports ACPI Power Managment
- Supports 10Mb/s, 100Mb/s or 1000Mb/s (for VSC8201RX only)
• Supports two IEEE1394 ports, transfer rate is up to 400Mbps
• Controlled by VIA VT6307 chipset
- 1 floppy port supports 1 FDD with 360K, 720K, 1.2M, 1.44M and 2.88Mbytes
- 1 VGA port
- 1 DVI port
- 2 IEEE1394 ports (rear x 1 / front x 1)
- 1 parallel port supporting SPP/EPP/ECP mode
- 8 USB2.0 ports (rear x 4 / front x 4)
- 1 Audio (Line-in/Line-Out/MIC) port
- 1 Audio header (Rear/central/side output)
- 1 TV-out header
- 1 RJ-45 LAN Jack
- 2 IDE ports support 4 IDE devices
- 4 serial ATA ports
• One PCI Express x16 slot
• One PCI Express x1 slot
• Two 32-bit Master 3.3v/5v PCI Bus slots
- 9.61 in (L) x 9.61 in(W)
- Micro-ATX Form Factor