I currently have the old VoomPC case (the blue one)
I am rebuilding my carPC and I want a different case because this one is just TOO compact for my liking.
My issues with it are:
1) It forces you to fold the IDE cable at very sharp angles
2) The case is made of solid metal which is sharp and practically stripped some of my wires when sliding the case on
3) To remove the hard drive, you have to remove the power supply.
4) I like to give my internals some breathing room
What I am looking for in an alternative case:
1) More space, not excessive -- but enough so that putting the case together is easy but I can still fit it under the passenger seat of a ford focus
2) Easy mounting of the M1-ATX power supply
3) Able to accept a 2.5" hard drive
Project Status: 90% Complete
Next Step: TIVO for Radio
Ampie Case :: MII10000 Mobo :: M1-ATX PSU :: 512MB RAM :: 2.5" HD, 60GB, 5400rpm, 16MB Buffer :: DWW-700H :: Centrafuse