I think EWF is required too, looking at maybe an 8gb SanDisk Extreme IV which I can get here:
Or the Lexar Pro 300x which is a bit faster again, available from same site, but a bit cheaper, however SanDisk have better warranty.
Timeframes are comforting.... I hope it does not take that long, I know I got a Sh** load of stuff to bolt into the car on it's way to me.
I will go with RoadRunner for now unless FI heals itself when I install the CF HDD. The FI USBRadio.DLL has fixed a lot of problems for RR and I have got a better handle on how to set it up now. I have been able to drop Iceradio in favour of RR's skin and the noise I was hearing on the media player seems to have been cured with an upgrade to the latest Winamp.
So lets see, the equipment list bought/ordered to date looks like:
1. 70w JL 2 channel amp
2. Pair of JL split speakers
4. Speaker mount adaptors for Hilux (from USA)
3. Xenarc Daylight monitor
4. M4-ATX Power supply
5. Mini keyboard (palm sized)
6. DVD enclosure
7. Wireless card with external antenna
8. Laptop 12v Power Brick (which I had)
9. CF Adapter
Still to source is:
10. CF card
11. Reversing camera
12. Firewire enclosure
13. replacement interior fascia and console armrest
14. GPS receiver (I got a cheap one now)
15. Odyssey Street Navigation
16. Snorkel to mount the GPS onto?