Please Critique my Car PC system
Here is a screenshot of my envisaged Car Pc system.
- 1TB Hardrive connected to Laptop for Music Library
- 8" lilliput touchscreen monitor to control laptop from inside glove compartment.
- Audio control four.1 splits External DAC 2 Channel Signal to Front and Rear outputs of Audiocontrol, includes overall volume control (No headunit) and fader + rudementary equalisation.
- 4" Midrange will be run off the Compact 4 Bridged
- 6.5" Bass will be run off the Four Channel Bridged
- 3-way Rear setup will be run of the Four Channel Bridged.
Im mainly considering the feasability of the project & the overall SQ vs a contemporary Car Audio system aka Headunit > amps > speakers.