Well anyone that does know, the hiJack met its end yesterday.
Now its time to move on.
As far as the Car PC is concerned, I had decided to research a used car with a friend. Here is what I needed from the car.
1) Had to be big enough for my dogs.
2) Had to sit 7 passengers comfortably (The Dodge did hold 7 people, but the last row was cramped)
3) Had to be easy to install the Car PC without heavy mods.
4) Had to be customizable engine wise and exterior wise.
5) Had to be easy to maintain.
I decided to not go with a SUV, but instead go with a Van. A Van has more open area and will hide most of my stuff. The Van me and my friend have choosen that would work is a 2000 Chevy Astro. Yes its 11 years old, but it works and I can just flat out buy it and not have to worry about monthly payments. There is so much that can be done to these vans. Also because all seats are highback, including the second row, I can put a screen in each seat and not have to worry about finding a place for the screens. My 19 inch will fit nicely.
Now all I have to do is wait for them to appraise the HiJack, then I will go buy this one. Now only thing is, what should I call this new car? i will not call it the HiJack because that name seems to be cursed.
Here is a picture of what I hope it will look like when I am done.