Can someone double check my Opus wiring please
It's on the kitchen table connected to a fully charged car battery.
Positive to positive.
Negative to negative.
2 pin power wire connected from Opus to MII
I splice the ACC-ON wire to 12v positive, nothing happens. I don't see a green LED lit up either. I can't even find it on the Opus, it's definitely not lit up though. Fuse is not blown.
I have a meter thing from Radioshack, but silly me... I don't know how to use it to see if the Opus is getting power.