Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Site keeps going down...

  1. #1
    Well, He asked for it. WebDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA (West LA)
    Posts
    1,636

    Site keeps going down...

    The site has been going down this morning. when i do a trace route it looks like Sagonet.net is down also, their providers datacenter.

    Any one else noticing the site not loading? i know my net is fine cause i can access evey other site i go to.
    1990 Jeep Cherokee
    2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
    2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

  2. #2
    Constant Bitrate HostileJava's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Northampton, PA
    Posts
    159
    I'm having the same problem, it load real fast 60% of the time, the other 40% it just never loads.

  3. #3
    Well, He asked for it. WebDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA (West LA)
    Posts
    1,636
    yea they are having some packet loss.
    1990 Jeep Cherokee
    2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
    2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

  4. #4
    Hosting Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    558
    there has been a large routing issue in the level(3) network that has been intermittent throughout the day. The issue has resulted in ~40% packet loss during the problematic periods. The issue is upstream from the datacenter and beyond datacenter control. During problem periods traffic has been rerouted accross alternate links but that generally takes some time for routes to reconverge and the issueis usually fixed with l3 before the routes would shift over anyway.
    -- WireSix, Inc. --
    MP3Car Lives Here!

  5. #5
    Hosting Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    558
    in short it's a known issue and is being addressed, on top of that we've been working with mp3car on alternate solutions... good things to come
    -- WireSix, Inc. --
    MP3Car Lives Here!

  6. #6
    _
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Little Elm, Texas
    Posts
    13,500
    I was beginning to wonder what was going on...I know the site is popular and all, but I didn't know it was THAT popular...lol

    good to know somoene is on it!
    Jan Bennett
    FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

    Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-03-2004, 07:39 AM
  2. New review site in beta testing
    By CdRsKuLL in forum Newbie
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2004, 04:58 AM
  3. New site...not sure HOW new.. but..
    By 140568 in forum Mp3car Forum Suggestions/Comments
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-08-2004, 09:05 PM
  4. Nice site for stock headunits
    By jinu117 in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-08-2003, 01:36 PM
  5. linux system owners with web site please post
    By Jake in forum General MP3Car Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-23-2002, 08:39 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •