I've got a 2002 Dodge Intrepid and would like to add an auxiliary input to the CD player. The stock CD player does have a changer control but no one makes an adapter for chrysler models after years 96 or 97.

Is there anyway I can get a pinout of the CD player and hack into it myself? heck if I screw it up I can just by a new head unit with auxiliary.