Here is the list of what I've got running.
1. Epia Via M10000
2. Opus 150W
3. 120Gig 3.5" 7200 RPM 8MB cache Western Digital Harddrive
4. 512 MB RAM
5. In-Dash Xenarc prepared by Audiomotivegruppe
6. 4-port USB 1.1 hub where the ash tray used to be
7. 2 switches (on the left side of the steering column; one kills the power to the screen and the other interrupts the IGN signal to the OPUS so I can keep the computer off even when I start the car if I so desire.
8. JL Audio 300/4 Slash Series Amplifier
8.3 Audiopipe 2-channel subwoofer amplifier
8.6 A pair of 12" Rockford Fosgate Subwoofers
10. 5700+ mp3s, 20+ movies, 20+ music videos (Still using less than 50% of the harddrive)
11. Griffin PowerMate
12. Cross-over cable from ethernet port in trunk up through center armrest console. [Allows me to connect my laptop for EASY and FAST updates, plus then I can use the laptop wireless for internet]
13. IGuidance v2.1 & Royaltek Sapphire GPS receiver
14. Blue sound-activated LEDs mounted inside the front center two A/C vents