Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Need help car pc

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006

    Need help car pc

    im putting a carputer in with a touch screen as my main monitor.
    i have a 7" motorised tft screen in the back but it only has female rca jacks.
    (the yellow ones)
    how can i wire it to the pc?
    do i need a good grafics card or a tv card ? then just run a double male end rca cable

  2. #2
    Neither darque nor pervert DarquePervert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    You need a video card with TV-out.
    Also, don't expect to be able to use the touchscreen to control the PC.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

    Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Similar Threads

  1. M-Bus CD changer adapter for car pc integration
    By jbors in forum Input Devices
    Replies: 448
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 02:30 PM
  2. Car PC in Seat Ibiza.
    By onlineamiga in forum Show off your project
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-25-2005, 07:44 PM
  3. PC wont boot while car runs
    By Empreez in forum Power Supplies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2005, 05:25 AM
  4. samuelellis - 1st car pc, just the ice so far
    By samuelellis in forum Worklogs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-06-2005, 10:59 AM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts