Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: So what is the hold music for mp3car.com's phone number?

  1. #1
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    101

    Arrow So what is the hold music for mp3car.com's phone number?

    Haha, I realize this is such a silly question, but there is this one techno-ish beat song when I was on hold when I called mp3car.com

    Whats the name of it?

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    101
    bump, cmon anyone?

  3. #3
    Unregistered User ODYSSEY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Raleigh, NC USA CarPC Ver3: [▓▒▒
    Posts
    1,568
    I think I am going call and ask to be put on hold.
    ODYSSEY

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidder View Post
    Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
    All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
    Digital-Car UK|

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

  4. #4
    Unregistered User ODYSSEY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Raleigh, NC USA CarPC Ver3: [▓▒▒
    Posts
    1,568
    Quote Originally Posted by mike6789 View Post
    Haha, I realize this is such a silly question, but there is this one techno-ish beat song when I was on hold when I called mp3car.com

    Whats the name of it?

    Thanks!
    What are you talking about. It is playing some classical music.
    ODYSSEY

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidder View Post
    Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
    All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
    Digital-Car UK|

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

  5. #5
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    101
    yea i know.. it changes... there is one techno-ish one that is so cool

  6. #6
    MySQL Error MatrixPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Beach City, Socal
    Posts
    4,053
    Oh, if the music they play while the custommer on hold was from the radio, you're the only one who know what it is.
    2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
    89 Supra Turbo P3 600E@750/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
    Y2K Accord Dell GX150
    RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
    EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

  7. #7
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixPC View Post
    Oh, if the music they play while the custommer on hold was from the radio, you're the only one who know what it is.
    ****. I really hope not

  8. #8
    Variable Bitrate Redian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    399
    yo i KNOW EXACTLY what you are taking about

    i was gunna ask... and it definitely is not a radio dude :P

    i called like 70 times (ask matt), it was always the same song... some rap... when you first call

    then if the rep puts you on hold is classical music
    2004 Impreza WRX CarPC Install

    I am willing to host any legal downloads that may benefit the CarPC community - PM for info

    "When you go 0-60 in 4.5 seconds, you don't need a made up character called fast. Thats what makes a Subaru, a Subaru."

    DG4L

Similar Threads

  1. ME 2.0 Official Bug Reports
    By phat_bastard in forum ME Archive
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 01-31-2004, 07:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •