Unless you want to put a PC in your Accord, this isn't the right forum to get advice on your Type R conversion. I suggest seeking a Honda/Acura specific forum.
Good luck, though.
I have a 00 honda accord sedan and i want to do a full type r conversion, this means everything from the engine down to the floor mats. if anyone as any tips, ideas, or knows of any available parts let me.
~~Powered by: FRIJOLES~~
I can help with the floormats though..
1. Remove floormats from your Accord.
2. Throw them away
3. Find floor mats from a type R
4. Put them on the floor of your Accord.
Jobs a good'un.
Well on that note, perhaps I could offer some suggestions in the engine conversion.
1. Remove your engine from your Accord
2. Secure a type R engine
3. Swap the engines out.
4. Pat yourself on the back for spending buttloads on a car conversion rather then simply putting that money towards purchasing a nicer car.
Check out the updates. Project 2003 Dakota worklog: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/worklogs/85490-project-2003-dodge-dakota.html
IS JACK BAUER GONNA HAVE TO SMACK A *****?