Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 320

Thread: GPSTracker on home server

  1. #11
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    786
    Thanks for the input I will have a look into those

    some other stuff I've been thinking of

    SOS button on client in case of trouble/ breakdown etc
    Geofencing - setting up a zone of allowed movement which if broken alerts you
    Night lock down - Any movement at night triggers alarm
    SMS notification through Skype of alerts / locations

  2. #12
    Newbie Cerberus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by lambosprit View Post
    Thanks for the input I will have a look into those

    some other stuff I've been thinking of

    SOS button on client in case of trouble/ breakdown etc
    Geofencing - setting up a zone of allowed movement which if broken alerts you
    Night lock down - Any movement at night triggers alarm
    SMS notification through Skype of alerts / locations
    All worthy additions I think. All stuff you could turn on or off in the
    app so if you don't need it then it can just be turned off!

    Keep up the good work!
    C

  3. #13
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    786
    800*480 done.
    Auto connect done
    sms via skype done.
    Going to bed now

  4. #14
    Newbie Cerberus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by lambosprit View Post
    800*480 done.
    Auto connect done
    sms via skype done.
    Going to bed now
    S'only Midnight! Early yet for Code Monkeys!

    Good work tho. Looking forward to testing!

    C

  5. #15
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1
    If you guys are interested in GPS tracking have a look at -

    http://www.fonesentinel.com

    Some of the features included are -
    #Current and past locations and speeds
    #On screen maps to assist the user in locating themselves
    #For phones without a GPS, FoneSentinel will approximate your position using cell towers

    Let me know what you thik of it

  6. #16
    Newbie Cerberus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by netex View Post
    Let me know what you thik of it
    What I thik of it... What I THIK of it!

    *fumes*

    I THINK you are a spam monkey.

    What the "%"$ does a tracking service for handhelds have to do with
    a CarPC?

    Nice work one post boy! Now please go shoot yourself in the head so
    the rest of the planet can get on with enjoying the internet.

    Why are human beings so rubbish? Why do they have to ruin everything?

    Spam monkey! GO AWAY!

    C

  7. #17
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    What I thik of it... What I THIK of it!

    *fumes*

    I THINK you are a spam monkey.

    What the "%"$ does a tracking service for handhelds have to do with
    a CarPC?

    Nice work one post boy! Now please go shoot yourself in the head so
    the rest of the planet can get on with enjoying the internet.

    Why are human beings so rubbish? Why do they have to ruin everything?

    Spam monkey! GO AWAY!

    C

    I was thinking the same, but approved giving him the benefit of the doubt for now.

    HoweverI may revise that.

  8. #18
    Newbie Cerberus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
    I was thinking the same, but approved giving him the benefit of the doubt for now.

    HoweverI may revise that.
    My 'benefit of the doubt' circuit was overloaded by my 'have man-flu, slightly
    tetchy' circuit...

    *chuckles*

    C

  9. #19
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    786
    Well about to go on holiday for two weeks so releasing what I have so far.

  10. #20
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    MD, USA
    Posts
    103
    I've been looking for something like this.....going to give it an overwhelming go!
    CarPC: Mini-MAC Coming Soon!

Similar Threads

  1. it works.. auto syncing when you arrive home
    By collegeboyslive in forum General MP3Car Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 06:36 PM
  2. Home
    By stasik-a4 in forum Map Monkey
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 12:55 AM
  3. Image server
    By qwertylol in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 03:02 AM
  4. MS Server 2003 help
    By nappyjim in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 04:22 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-08-2005, 03:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •