Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 344

Thread: [BETA] GPSSecure

  1. #51
    I'm sorry, and you are....? frodobaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Ruston, LA
    Posts
    8,846
    I've already got him completely covered for google
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

  2. #52
    Super Moderator xBrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,687
    Quote Originally Posted by frodobaggins
    I've already got him completely covered for google
    Yes he does


    I just updated the beta file for the car and desktop client.
    They both now tell you when you put in a wrong username/password.
    Changed it so on the first load up of car client it will force you to fill in the setup information.
    Added in a bunch more error prevention and a few bug fixes.
    Zip file names are the same but the .exe file names have changed again.
    AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
    Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
    Installed.


    -GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
    -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

  3. #53
    Maximum Bitrate falconey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    836
    This is a very interesting project. I have a question. Does anyone see the benefit of trying this out if you only connect to the interenet every blue moon(i.e. two/three times a week)?

  4. #54
    Maximum Bitrate techy101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    511
    xBrady, When i connect and upload, which is whenever I connect to an AP it is logging stuff showing me like 8 of the same times. Some of them with no information changing, and some with major changes. Is it supposed to be working like this? It seems like it would make a bit more sense to have it show every time it logs informationas a seperate time, not as when you uploaded.

  5. #55
    Super Moderator xBrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,687
    Quote Originally Posted by techy101
    xBrady, When i connect and upload, which is whenever I connect to an AP it is logging stuff showing me like 8 of the same times. Some of them with no information changing, and some with major changes. Is it supposed to be working like this? It seems like it would make a bit more sense to have it show every time it logs informationas a seperate time, not as when you uploaded.
    Every time it adds your position to the log file it says so in the status bar, it also tells you every time it successfully or unsuccessfully sends the log to the server. Is that what you mean?
    AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
    Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
    Installed.


    -GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
    -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

  6. #56
    Maximum Bitrate techy101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    511
    sorry no. me=very tired, so pardon my jibberish. I'm talking about when I retrive my info from the desktop client. Here is a screenshot

  7. #57
    Super Moderator xBrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,687
    Quote Originally Posted by techy101
    sorry no. me=very tired, so pardon my jibberish. I'm talking about when I retrive my info from the desktop client. Here is a screenshot
    ohhhh, lol.
    Ya, I'm aware of that problem. That is on my list. I'll see if I can get that fixed by tomorrow. Well maybe tonight if Frodo keeps me up coding as late as he did last night.
    AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
    Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
    Installed.


    -GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
    -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

  8. #58
    Maximum Bitrate techy101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    511
    Oh, to add another thing to your to do list what are the chances of getting it (the car client) so it connects as soon as you open the program? So i can set it to start on boot, and not have to worry about hitting connect? Maybe making this an option that you could turn on or off or something?

  9. #59
    Super Moderator xBrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,687
    Quote Originally Posted by techy101
    Oh, to add another thing to your to do list what are the chances of getting it (the car client) so it connects as soon as you open the program? So i can set it to start on boot, and not have to worry about hitting connect? Maybe making this an option that you could turn on or off or something?
    I'll add that in too. Thanks for the suggestions.
    AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
    Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
    Installed.


    -GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
    -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

  10. #60
    Banned xdjxklusivex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Diamond Bar, CA (909,951)
    Posts
    2,742
    hey id like to try this out so hook me up :-D

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •