So the web page and everything is all back up and working. The beta web client is at: http://www.gpssecure.net/GPSSecure/WebAppForm.aspx. The final stuff that looks a lot better isn't finished. Everything is working except for the Live tracking which I'm in the middle of working on. There is one difference that will affect everyone using it. I am on a new IP and since I didn't build in a lookup service you are going to have to manually change the IP in the settings of GPSSecure.
I've put the IP address on the beta download page.

Because I have just moved everything there may be some images and such that are still pointed to xbrady.com. Let me know if you see anything I haven't moved over yet.
Thanks