Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 444
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Custom USB Parking Sensor interface (formally PDC-USB)

  1. #151
    Who am I? HiJackZX1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    6,603
    D@mn, I thought I was done with buying stuff.... I have 17 USB ports and only 2 left, but now that i have seen this, I guess Im down to 1.......... Ordering my kit this weekend.

    PS: i notice in pictures of the plugin for CF, it shows the sensors covering the front and back. Is this done by using 2 kits, or simply putting 2 sensors in the back and in the front? Im wonderig because doesnt that mess up the full coverage in the back by putting 2 in the front? If anything.... Can 2 kits be used or am I just being to paranoid and it will work with 2 front, 2 rear?

    PS#2: Ok I read the whole thread.... I think the 8 sensor version would be awsome..... That would be alot of wiring though.... Maybe 2 in the front and 2 in the back will be good.
    Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

    1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
    4X MK808b
    3x Perixx Touchpads
    3x 7 inch Screens
    1X 7 inch motorized Screen
    1x Win 7 PC

  2. #152
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    _Dejan_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    569
    solution for Front(4)&Rear(4) sensors is:
    You need:
    2xPDC LED Sensor system(4 sensors, BOX where you connect sensors)
    2xUSB interface board
    1xPDC PIC LED v.1.00
    1xPDC PIC LED v.1.10

    Both USB boards must be wire connected NOT wireless. you must have specialy builded software plugin. CF plugin will have this included and maybe Standalone application PS Holmes will have choise which version would you like to start if Robby will add this...

  3. #153
    FLAC Griff1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    1,052
    Dejan,
    Whats with the Q7?
    If you need a roof shot of a stilo i've come across an app from google called sketchup (sort of like cad) and there's a stilo model available,it can be easily manipulated and a roof shot is easy.
    P4 2.8 HT, 512Mb Ram, 60Gb 2.5 HD, M4-ATX, SB Audigy2, BU353, Lilliput TS,Soundgraph Imon VFD,SONY Optiarc dvd Burner,RideRunner, iGo8, Custom Freedom 2.1

  4. #154
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    _Dejan_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by Griff1 View Post
    Dejan,
    Whats with the Q7?
    If you need a roof shot of a stilo i've come across an app from google called sketchup (sort of like cad) and there's a stilo model available,it can be easily manipulated and a roof shot is easy.
    You mean plugin car picture? In attachment are two pictures of car which is included in plugin Skin. If you can get me Stilo image in same size I will be very happy
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  5. #155
    Who am I? HiJackZX1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    6,603
    Dejan..... Im guessing your working with Wolf to get the plugin working..... I rather not buy 2 kits and deal with all that wiring. So am I able to say put sensors A + B in the front and C + D in the back. Will the plugin have the option to assign diffrent sensors in diffrent parts of the car?
    Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

    1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
    4X MK808b
    3x Perixx Touchpads
    3x 7 inch Screens
    1X 7 inch motorized Screen
    1x Win 7 PC

  6. #156
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    _Dejan_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by HiJackZX1 View Post
    Dejan..... Im guessing your working with Wolf to get the plugin working..... I rather not buy 2 kits and deal with all that wiring. So am I able to say put sensors A + B in the front and C + D in the back. Will the plugin have the option to assign diffrent sensors in diffrent parts of the car?
    No. But I think you can do this yourself by few mods in skin

  7. #157
    FLAC Griff1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    1,052
    Quote Originally Posted by _Dejan_ View Post
    You mean plugin car picture? In attachment are two pictures of car which is included in plugin Skin. If you can get me Stilo image in same size I will be very happy
    This is it at the moment,i'll correct the color and size when i get home from work.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    P4 2.8 HT, 512Mb Ram, 60Gb 2.5 HD, M4-ATX, SB Audigy2, BU353, Lilliput TS,Soundgraph Imon VFD,SONY Optiarc dvd Burner,RideRunner, iGo8, Custom Freedom 2.1

  8. #158
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by _Dejan_ View Post
    solution for Front(4)&Rear(4) sensors is:
    You need:
    2xPDC LED Sensor system(4 sensors, BOX where you connect sensors)
    2xUSB interface board
    1xPDC PIC LED v.1.00
    1xPDC PIC LED v.1.10

    Both USB boards must be wire connected NOT wireless. you must have specialy builded software plugin. CF plugin will have this included and maybe Standalone application PS Holmes will have choise which version would you like to start if Robby will add this...
    I wounder why you would use 2 when there are systems that already that have front and back like the Pyle PLPSE6. Would it not be easer?
    2004 Sport Trac PC Project.

  9. #159
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    _Dejan_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by mnickolson View Post
    I wounder why you would use 2 when there are systems that already that have front and back like the Pyle PLPSE6. Would it not be easer?
    Because this boards/project is not designed to use with Pyle PLPSE6. So If you would like use this Pyle PLPSE6 device Robby must have one, develope from start new board, new firmware, new software and I think he will not do this, because this will take him a lot of time and be only few users which will use this front&rear system...Then on this Pyle PLPSE6 you have only 6 sensors. Then question is how accuracy is (This LED is 1cm)...
    This is my opinion but this is Robby's choise if he will develope new board...

  10. #160
    FLAC Griff1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    1,052
    Is this anything like what your after mate?
    Not sized yet or in the correct format as i don't have photoshop on this lappy
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    P4 2.8 HT, 512Mb Ram, 60Gb 2.5 HD, M4-ATX, SB Audigy2, BU353, Lilliput TS,Soundgraph Imon VFD,SONY Optiarc dvd Burner,RideRunner, iGo8, Custom Freedom 2.1

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 115
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 03:54 AM
  2. Core Duo / Core 2 Duo Mini-ITX boards
    By RedGTiVR6 in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 10:30 PM
  3. Installing a USB Hub up-front? Read this...
    By hd54321 in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-09-2007, 11:49 AM
  4. Problem with ITPS / hibernation and External USB HD
    By veetid in forum Power Supplies
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 08:35 PM
  5. My USB/Wifi troubles.
    By JPuma in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-23-2005, 11:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •