i want one
Yes, I am willing to for out $25 now for the current v2.0 product
I have a Toyota/Scion but would rather wait for it to support more makes
I have another make, and would like to see this project support my vehicle
I'm not interested in this project at all
Ill Take one at $50... Shipping to australia?
how would i go measuring it all??? (Tools)
2003 "Hothouse Red" VY Commodore - S Pack
Planning: [+=========] 10% complete
Purchasing: [==========] 0% complete
Fabricating: [==========] 0% complete
Installing: [==========] 0% complete
i want one
I want one...
Obviously it relates to how to interface with the fusion brain, but the start of it goes into detail on how to get the readings off your steering wheel controls, and also does it for the different systems (One wire resistive, two wire, etc).
Just need to find the wire/wires in behind the stereo for the connection back to the steering wheel, and running from there.
Seems cool but have you ever heard of the Joycon? It will work with a CAN bus as well.
I was excited to see this being developed...but it looks like it never came through. I eventually got a Joycon and it gets the job done.
I have a scion. i would be interested
I'd be happy to research and take this project further but I haven't got time at the moment. Is anyone else able to continue this work?
Saw this posted at the Digital Car forum today: http://www.digital-car.co.uk/forum/s...ad.php?t=12293
CarPC JoyCon EX - Steering wheel remote controller USB converter
CarPC JoyCon EX is the next version of CarPC JoyCon.
CarPC JoyCon EX converts steering wheel remote controller into USB keyboard and HID remote controller.
You can control MediaPlayer, Winamp or front-end (ex. CentraFuse) with your steering wheel audio remote controller.
- Converts resistance-output steering wheel remote controller into USB HID keyboard and HID remote controller.
- Works same as standard USB HID keyboard and HID remote controller by hardware.
- 24V tolerant 4 channel resistance input.
- Supports 28 physical buttons, 52 programmable logical buttons.
- 2 logical button for one physical button, up to 5 simultaneous key strokes by one button.
- 2 programmable LED port.
- Remote wake-up(resume PC from sleep with steering wheel remote controller).
- Temperature range : -40 ~ +85°C
JoyCon Explorer aided feature
- Preset change by Preset up and down buttons.
- Speech and OSD when preset is changed.
- Application link(application launches and popup with preset changing).
- Speech when application launches and a button is pressed.
- Online firmware update.
- No external power or driver installation needs.
- Available OS : Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003
(JoyCon Explorer supports Windows XP and the later version.
JoyCon Explorer does not support Linux.)
App Link enables to launch application with steering wheel remote control's button and switch application when preset is changed.
Connect two wires of CarPC JoyCon EX’s input channel to the remote controls, and connect USB.
This is the typical resistance-output steering wheel remote controller's circuit.
You can put additional buttons like green box below by DIY, if you want.
You can control two external LED.