Centrafuse 3.1 Plugin v31.1
I posted this on the Digital-Car forum but that's been down for most of the day.
I think it's time to release the first Centrafuse 3.1 plugin for the Venice 5 module with the sony firmware to the public :grin:
It's not perfect but at least it will get your car filled with DAB loveliness.
Please download the attached zip and place the DAB folder within your plugin folder in Centrafuse. On English versions of windows this is:
c:\Program Files\Centrafuse\Centrafuse Auto\Plugins
on x64 versions of windows you are aiming for:
c:\Program Files (x86)\Centrafuse\Centrafuse Auto\Plugins
Restart Centrafuse and make your way to the system menu and then settings. You need to enable Advanced Setting like this:
You'll then see a Dab Radio choice on the menu:
Highlight this and then click on setup at the bottom.
This will take you into the settings screen so you can tell Centrafuse where to find the various bits of your radio's plumbing you lashed together:
Make sure you get all this correct and then press save and go back to the main menu.
You should see a blue radio icon labelled Sony Firmware. Click on this and this screen will come up:
Download the plugin here: DAB_CFv31.1.zip
Centrafuse 2.x and 3.0 Support
1. None - someone needs to do this or a small explanation how the buttons work.
2. The text parser duplicates some of the station characters.
3. The code used in this plugin is slightly different to that used in RoadRunner - I think it will pick up channels more accurately.
1. Chris31 for his conception of the firmware.
2. MitchJS for being an absolute star with his coding.
3. MikeB & nrgizerbunny for their good egg attitude.
4. Mr Monkey for the splended modifications to my crap graphics. Craig, I'll use your icon when I convert it to a png and make the background transparent, somehow.
I'm getting quite emotional now....
Be nice to me...