Centrafuse 3.1 Plugin v31.4
Especially to the DIY scene that has been quiet of late.
OK, I built myself an SPI programmer, thanks to TunedWolf. Got out my spare Venice 5 to replace the dead one and sucessfully re-flashed it to the slave firmware.
Now my radio works again, am in a good mood and am feeling love for my CarPC again :kiss:
Changes Since the Last Release
1. Suspend now works (possibly).
2. Various changes to the driver to make it more stable.
3. Changes to the GUI.
4. The text parser doesn't duplicate some of the station characters.
5. Grey hair.
Download the plugin here: DAB_CFv31.4.zip
Centrafuse 2.x and 3.0 Support
1. None - someone needs to do this or a small explanation how the buttons work.
1. Something special with Venice 7 coming soon :heh: