PROJECT STATUS REPORT:
1) Electrical testing of the device / power up - down cycles and other hardware testing. Step status : COMPLETE
2) Write I2C control code and routines in order to bi-directionally communicate with the device. Step status : COMPLETE
3) Write USB interface firmware for the 18F series PIC. Step status : 50% DONE
4) Write higher level code (radio frontend and control libraries). Step status : 0% DONE
5) EMI testing per FCC B part 15 in qualified lab. Step status : 50% DONE
6) Reception testing. Step status : 40% DONE
FM reception test results : Good static reception without proper antenna. Moving vehicle tests pending (with car antenna).
AM reception test results : N/A
RDS/RBDS demodulation test results : N/A
Audio I/O switching capability test results : OK
I2C AUX port communication test results : N/A
USB interface tests : N/A
Just to clear things up we cannot provide a firm release date. It will be released when all the above tests are finished sucessfully.