Page 69 of 81 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 801
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Renault "Tuner List" Head Unit/CD changer hacking - Controls

  1. #681
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    38
    I have made the pcb design that takes care about everything, but it is not in eagel. I'm not good at eagle. Unfortunatelly that program can't generate gerber files.

  2. #682
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    22
    In what program you create finished PCB that worked(if you tested it)?
    That i can ask PCB manufactor if thex can make my PCB in that program of yours?
    tnx

  3. #683
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    38
    It is expresspcb. Unfortunatelly it doesen't generate any output. The only option is to order them via the web form expresspcb. 2 board costs 88$ plus shipping. I think it is expensive, but if you like it I can post the board in this format.

  4. #684
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    22
    This is to expensive becouse for 100-150 us dollars i get pioneer mp3 car radio with 4x50w and this make no sense to make this converter.

    What about eagle,you gave me schemathic,this schemathic works,do you tested it?
    I think that is beter if i make pcb from your schemathic,only lines for finished PCB in eagle,but im wondering why you didnt finished PCB in eagle?

  5. #685
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    23

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Foldesa View Post
    It is expresspcb. Unfortunatelly it doesen't generate any output. The only option is to order them via the web form expresspcb. 2 board costs 88$ plus shipping. I think it is expensive, but if you like it I can post the board in this format.
    May be you could order from China, the PCB is cheap.

  6. #686
    FLAC jbors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    959
    If anyone need an adapter with analog audio, see this thread.
    CAR2PC Renault adapter
    S/PDIF will be when we release BMW adapter next month...
    Car pc integration with ease
    Car mediacenter

  7. #687
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by yaohui View Post
    May be you could order from China, the PCB is cheap.
    Did you remember to ask fedex or dhl how much it would be to send the emulator to italy?? I'm really interested!!

    Thanks anyway,
    Giovanni.

  8. #688
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by s4uzer View Post
    Did you remember to ask fedex or dhl how much it would be to send the emulator to italy?? I'm really interested!!

    Thanks anyway,
    Giovanni.
    Sorry, I have ask the CHINA POST, need about 230 RMB (about 29USD) for the package <0.5KG

  9. #689
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by yaohui View Post
    Sorry, I have ask the CHINA POST, need about 230 RMB (about 29USD) for the package <0.5KG
    Ok thanks, and how much is the board itself ?

  10. #690
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by s4uzer View Post
    Ok thanks, and how much is the board itself ?
    this simulator is 11USD(include the PCB board, MINI-ISO rectangular connector, Atmega8L , Tantalum Capacitor and Welding)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •