The CTRM-03 is a small and sensitive FM digital receiver module that
decodes RDS and TMC information with stereo sound
It can be easy integrated into devices for mobile navigation
PDA’s, PNA’s etc. The SMD PCB can be soldered directly onto
- Digital FM-PLL Synthesized high sensitivity receiver
- Frequency FM 87,5 MHz – 108MHz. high quality stereo output.
- Integrated RDS/TMC decoder, with TTL output
- Universal Open TMC protocol
and NMEA protocol.
save function and low power consumption
- Spacing for USA and EU possible
- RDS (EU) and RBDS (USA-Japan) decoding
- Sensitivity 3uV or better
- Small SMD single side component pcb of only 16 x 32 x 2,7mm