Part II - How to do this in real-time to any music you already listen to.(setup without pictures)
removed because they don't work right. Stick with the audiomulch instructions on their page for now.
EDIT: Update 3/5/09 - How to use it with winamp. Loading VST plugins into Foobar is similar.
Things You Need
-Computer with soundcard
-Pair of speakers, and amp
-VST Plugin Bridge
-MOSC MAP ambiophonics VST plugin
-Left/Right width track
Setup your speakers so they are approximately 15-30cm apart. As shown here:
1) Install Winamp
2) Install VST Bridge
3) Extract Mosc's VST plugin into any folder-or just put it into winamp's folder for easy retrival
4) Open Winamp, goto options, preferences and select DSP plugin from plugins section.
5) Select VST bridge plugin
6) Click Configure Active plugin
7) Click in VST plugin box and "load dll"
8) Next browse to wherever you extracted the Mosc MAP VST.dll and select it
9) Make sure the Ambiophonic button is green and enjoy any music now processed ambiophonically.
10) Sit back about 1-2m away. You can use a Left/Right width test track also available in the electro-music thread to find optimal listening position. Notice how you can move your head around without a severe loss of the sweetspot.