Newbie here: Does this look right?
Does this setup look right?
I just started learning about this stuff so any help would be appreciated.
Here are my steps from what I have learned:
1. Set the SPL for each speaker to match.
*****I want to tune it to 3 settings. Just me in the car. Passenger and someone in the rear. It looks like noone does this? I want to be able to swap it based on who is in the car. Why does noone do this?
2. Set the (delay) for each speaker so it matches up exactly? TA (time alignment)?
3. Adjust freq based on speakers.
*****Still haven't found much on this. I think 3k+ for tweeters but other then that haven't found a article. I guess I could use the speaker specs but its 23-22k so I think that's to large of a range. Any help on this?
4. Set flat pink noise with RTA setup
5. Apply a house curve based on preference
(What does Low Shelf and High Shelf do?)