Sweet! This might be worth an upgrade.
One feature I'd really like to see is the integration of topographic data. Anyone who's used iGuidance in 3D mode while driving through hills or canyons can appreciate how jarring the lack can be.
Earlier this morning iNav announced the upcoming version of it's GPS navigation software iGuidance 2009.
The software is still in final stages of Beta 1 (Beta 2 is expected any day now.)1. New Navteq 2008 map!!
2. Updated button colors and icons
3. New graphic engine (smoother lines & better 3D performance)
4. 3D realistic junction view (where available & provided by Navteq)
5. Traffic pattern (incl ETA & ETD calculation based on historic traffic for accuracy improvement)
6. Pedestrian mode (for street walking)
7. On-screen help for option menus
8. POI lookup by distance w/ 3 options: 5, 10, or 25 miles
9. Add'l safety features (emergency, school zone alert, etc)
Review is posted at: Review: iGuidance 2009
Sweet! I will be upgrading.
3D view with the intersection thing is very useful when driving on the QEW or something and it is a 6 lanes each way + express lanes, and exits on the left and right and exits that split into other exits and well lets just say this will be handy!
Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store
do they bring a european version too? they dropped it with 2.1 - unfortunately
yea qwerty and coordinates
The MC of Florida Car PC Meets
CAR:2001 Ford Crown Victoria
PC: Acer EEE 900HA with Win7 with CF 2.0.
The Florida Meets Thread