Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Cheap RF Keyboard/Mouse

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1

    Post Cheap RF Keyboard/Mouse

    Found an inexpensive RF Keyboard and Mouse at Target....Michael Graves Collection (WOOHOO) for $36. Worked great if I put the receiver in the main cabin.

    Details are here...

    http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B00006HMGB

    Nicest thing about it is it's RF not line of sight. Also, you can take the thing back if it dies due to Target's liberal return policies.

  2. #2
    FLAC bosstone74's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Japan, Oregon
    Posts
    1,180
    Quote Originally Posted by jej3
    Found an inexpensive RF Keyboard and Mouse at Target....Michael Graves Collection (WOOHOO) for $36. Worked great if I put the receiver in the main cabin.

    Details are here...

    http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B00006HMGB

    Nicest thing about it is it's RF not line of sight. Also, you can take the thing back if it dies due to Target's liberal return policies.
    Kinnda big isn't it?
    BossTone74

  3. #3
    Variable Bitrate vcbb5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    400
    http://www.softwareandstuff.com/acc_...ithintmse.html

    http://www.parex.com.tw/wk_9703_0_product_main.htm -info on it

    cute little wireless keyboard, has the cute little blue mouse mover deal like on lappys
    My Mazda 3s

    My Mazda 3s on Car Domain

    [||||||||||||||||||--] (90%)

  4. #4
    Raw Wave Defiler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Temple Terrace, Fl.
    Posts
    2,647
    Quote Originally Posted by vcbb5
    http://www.softwareandstuff.com/acc_...ithintmse.html

    http://www.parex.com.tw/wk_9703_0_product_main.htm -info on it

    cute little wireless keyboard, has the cute little blue mouse mover deal like on lappys
    These are IR, no? The other was RF. IR Keyboards and mice are horrible. RF don't need line of sight like IR.
    Aura MR62 (F and R)
    My Current MP3s
    IamDefiler.com

  5. #5
    C4M
    C4M is offline
    Maximum Bitrate C4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    824
    Any suggestions of nice small RF keyboards?
    http://carpc.riposte.net
    I reserve all rights in connection to each post I author, without exception.

  6. #6
    Constant Bitrate Nobias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    120
    Chieftec has $20 dollar RF keyboard/mouse combos. They come in I think 8 different colors too. Only things i dont like about those combo are the fact the mouse is a ball mouse and they use PS/2 ports instead of USB, but otherwise it's a nice deal. www.tigerdirect.com

  7. #7
    jol
    jol is offline
    FLAC jol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Mellansel, Sweden
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by C4M
    Any suggestions of nice small RF keyboards?
    http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=...Froogle+Search

  8. #8
    Raw Wave Confused's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    2,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobias
    Chieftec has $20 dollar RF keyboard/mouse combos. They come in I think 8 different colors too. Only things i dont like about those combo are the fact the mouse is a ball mouse and they use PS/2 ports instead of USB, but otherwise it's a nice deal. www.tigerdirect.com
    Ugh...TigerDirect....no thanks (even if I was in the US). I know a lot of people who have had very bad experiences with TD, I'd recommend you stay well away!


    Garry
    Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
    www.aimee.cc

  9. #9
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Atlanta/Augusta, GA
    Posts
    505
    I use one of these:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=15389

    Its ok but feels a little cheap. It has no side numpad to keep it small and a built in trackball for convenience. Comes in both ps/2 and usb flavors. I wouldn't mind something even smaller, but this does the trick.

  10. #10
    Constant Bitrate Nobias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    120
    I've never had any trouble with Tiger and I order close to $1000 of stuff a week...oh well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •