Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Touchscreen pads that go over existing screens?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Manchester - UK

    Touchscreen pads that go over existing screens?

    Hi there all!

    Basically, i allready have a screen in the car, which is being used to allow me to use the PS2 in-car.

    Now, i was contemplating getting a new fold-out touchscreen, but i noticed the touch sensative pads that sorta go over the screen.

    How well do these things work? Im assuming they connect the the carpc through the same connection/wire that a touchscreen would? (im prity new to all this, would just like that clarifying!).


  2. #2
    Maximum Bitrate none's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    That is really how all touchscreens are, some just come pre-packaged with the overlay already attached to the screen.

Similar Threads

  1. Frequently Asked Questions
    By bgoodman in forum The FAQ Emporium
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-03-2005, 07:25 PM
  2. FS: 7"VGA Panel w/ touchscreen kit
    By G35Pimp in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-16-2004, 12:43 PM
  3. Xenarc announcing new screens at 2004 CES
    By Termite in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-20-2004, 03:34 PM
  4. Whats easier? Touchscreen or not to touchscreen?
    By jodathmorr in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-21-2003, 12:22 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2002, 10:31 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts