Im starting to get a car computer together so im just doing some research now. I know something like this has been posted many times but i could not find exactly what I am looking for, so it probably doesnt exist
Is there any mini keyboard that have the small dot in the middle of the keys and it works as a mouse, i think it was used on IBM laptops. Also a touchpad would be okay but it seems like most people have them seperate. I found this keyboard that seems really nice but I was looking for wireless. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.